Activities near Old Town Lewisville
Broken Halos Haven is conveniently located only 15 minutes from Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport, so it’s accessible to anyone in the country, plus it’s in the heart of loads of activities and entertainment options!
Grandscape (only 10 minutes away) is a one-of-a-kind outdoor entertainment, dining and shopping destination! Some highlights….
- Andretti Indoor Karting & Games for pulse-pounding action
- View the massive north-Texas skyline from the Grandscape Wheel
- Galaxy Theatres offers dinner and a show complete with cutting-edge tech
- Experience Texas’ first deep water, stationary wave at Fireside Surf
- Immersive Gamebox hyper-immersive digital adventures
- Great Big Game Show is a real-life, interactive game show
The Star in Frisco is the Dallas Cowboys’ World Headquarters (only 10 minutes away)
- Guided tours where the Dallas Cowboys train and work 355 days of the year offer the ultimate behind the scenes experience
- Tostitos Championship Plaza is where the public can gather for special outdoor events like concerts, football game watch parties, and more.
- The Star District is the perfect place to shop, dine, and experience the Dallas Cowboys-themed campus.
Although during your stay we recommend renting a car or using Uber or Lyft to get around town, the house is just a few blocks from the DART Old Town Train Station. You can take the A-Train, connect to DART’s Green Line, and get off at the West End station to visit these popular Dallas, Texas attractions and destinations:
Want to stick closer to the house? Old Town Lewisville is only two blocks away and features several restaurants, a coffee shop, theater, art gallery, yoga classes, distillery, retail stores, community events and more. Visit OldTownLewisville.com for info.
For outdoor fun, Lewisville Lake is just two miles away from Broken Halos Haven. You can visit Sneaky Petes for dinner and a swim in their pool that overlooks the lake. For the little ones, walk to Old Town Aquatic Park located a couple of blocks west. Teenagers can bring their skateboards and hit up Lone Star Toyota Skate Park only three miles away. LLELA Nature Preserve is less than two mile from the house and a great place to check out on a pretty day!
(1.7 miles away)y)
Golden Axe Throwing
(1.7 miles away)
(1.7 miles away)
(3.9 miles away)
Andretti Indoor Karting & Games
(9 miles away)
(8 miles away)
(7.3 miles away)
(13.5 miles away)